Google Groups

Re: Pano uploaded via ftp not showing on my list of panos

Gerardo - 360Cities Jun 16, 2012 12:05 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Hi,

there was indeed a problem with the FTP uploads that I have just fixed. Uploads through FTP should be working normal again. I'm sorry that they were not working for a couple of days.

As I said in the other thread, thank you very much for bringing this to my attention, and I'm sorry I didn't discover it sooner.

Gerardo

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:27:59 AM UTC+2, Calvin McDonald wrote:
I'm experiencing this same problem also - as of a few minutes ago.

Calvin