Google Groups

Re: Panos rejected by google earth

Thomas Schwarz Aug 2, 2012 11:44 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Hello Elena,

all other of my Church-Panos are selected by Google Earth, also the newer panos like
http://www.360cities.net/image/ueberlingen-muenster
Floersheim St Gallus is a very beautiful baroque Church ...
Could be there an other Reason for rejectig?

Thanks, Thomas

Am Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012 20:13:21 UTC+2 schrieb elena.martinez:
Hello Thomas,

Our Google Earth review team has reviewed your panorama http://www.360cities.net/image/floersheim-st-gallus-germany# and it is not selected for Google Earth as you know. You know that panoramas that show interior spaces with no or little visibility to the outside are not selected for Google Earth. On the other side, it's true that you can find a lot of interior images selected for Google Earth due to the review team has considered them as exceptionally remarkable and beautiful. So sometimes we cannot provide with a scientific explanation as this selection has a little subjective side, as you can understand.

For the second panorama I cannot see that it was reviewed. I'll check it later on.

Regards,

Elena