Google Groups

Correcting a Panos Location

Calvin McDonald Apr 16, 2012 2:32 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

I've recently noted that one of my published panos is incorrectly located on the globe (on GE).
I'd like to correct it but would like to know a few things first.

1.  How long does it take before the correction propagates to GE?
2.  Does this process require re-approval of either 360cities or GE?
3.  Will it affect either my 360cities or GE hit counts?
4.  I assume the process is to just edit the pano on 360cities.net, reposition the location marker and save it?

Thanks
Calvin