Google Groups

At what zoom level in Google Earth does a pano icon show up?

Carsten T. Rees Mar 3, 2012 1:18 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Hello!

Recently I have posted quite a number of panos for my city Freiburg. All of them have been selected for Google Earth. Now I noticed that the icons for this panoramas do only show up, when one does zoom in quite extremly. WIth a normal zoom level there are only very few panos visible in Freiburg and all of mine are completely invisible. What exactly is the reason for that? So far I have not found any explanation on 360cities.

Greetings

Carsten T. Rees