Google Groups

Re: FOV when first viewing

Elena Martínez - 360Cities Aug 6, 2012 1:52 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Please, could you tell me which browser are you using?

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 4:32:05 AM UTC+2, Calvin McDonald wrote:
Playing around I'm seeing that my browser is changing the FOV - it's not a 360cities problem I don't think.

This pano has a default FOV of 50 degrees:

However, if I load this image with FF I get this URL:,0.00,110.0

If I manually change the FOV from 110.0 to anything else FF reverts it back to 110.0 as soon as I hit <ENTER>.
Even if I leave FF and restart it and load the image by clicking on it on the 360cities site, it reverts back to an FOV of 110.0.

If I enter "" in IE I get the correct (50) FOV.

Can someone who understands FF tell me what it's doing when it insists that any URL beginning with:
resolves to: