Google Groups

Re: Statistic

Jan Vrsinsky Apr 20, 2012 12:11 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

This is a duplicate post, please follow it here
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/360cities/HY9LH3jOo7Q

On Friday, April 20, 2012 8:28:29 AM UTC+2, Luca Candela wrote:
Hi,
all statistic about my apanoramas are disappear in the last 6 months. I sent already 3 messages to the amministrators of the 360cities site without receiving any answer back.
Just 1 panorama remaining in the statistic list.
Can you please check why the statistic are disappear?
Before th end of the next May I have to renew my account but with this kindf of service I khink I will downgrade to the basic account. Basic account means few features but at least I don't need to pay .....
Best regards!!!!