Google Groups

Re: Rejected from google earth.... all my pano in Montecristo Island

Elena Martínez - 360Cities Jun 12, 2012 8:53 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Hello Roberto,

We have an explanation for the issue with your not selectepanos.

Our developers performed an upgrade on our servers last Wednesday that had the unintended consequence of subtly breaking some functionality in the review process. This error has already been fixed, and we are reviewing again all the images that were affected, to make sure that they get assigned a correct status, both in 360Cities and in Google Earth.

We are really sorry for this error, and we will put checks in place to make sure that it will not happen again.

Regards,

Elena