Google Groups

Re: GE review times

Tomasz Makarewicz Feb 7, 2012 6:48 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Jan,

I have "trusted member" status and soon as published, my panos are given "Selected" in 360cities status, which I believe is what you refer to as #1
Not sure if that still requires my panos to be reviewed by 360cities staff?
My problem is that the GE status (#2) has been "Not yet reviewed" for over a month now, which is why it raised my concerns as you have just confirmed again that GE review times are in the range of days not weeks.
The only thing I can think of is that despite 360cities status being set to "Selected" thanks to "trusted member", it still requires to be ticked off by 360cities guy before it can be submitted to GE review?
Or the GE guys are slackers...

Please advise

Tom