Google Groups

Pietro Madaschi Jun 11, 2012 11:49 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Hi John

I can only share your "development ot the stone I launched in the water with this thread".
To understand the potential of this forum, let's note the great number of new members that everyday join 360Cities community and compare them with other 360 organizations! "Absit iniuria verbis", of course.
Nevertheless I don't believe that the rules of the forum can be introduced and managed by members only!

A comment from Jan, Elena ... would be more than welcome.
Good evening

Il giorno lunedì 11 giugno 2012 18:54:37 UTC+2, HighDesertView ha scritto:
Hi Andy,

Actually, I couldn't tell you.  I just don't know.

Scrolling through the various help pages on 360cities, I see that practically every page directs the user to this forum if they can't find an answer online.  I think in the "old days" before the shift to the google groups forum, there used to be an email address where you could send questions, but I can't seem to find one.

That would explain why so many individual questions come up in the forum.  And again, that reinforces Pietro's suggestion that maybe we need to break the forum into a more organized structure.

For now, there doesn't seem to be a way around it.  Go ahead and post your question and maybe some of us can help or you can wait for Elena to chime in.  I would suggest starting a new thread (new topic) in the main forum rather than tacking on to this one.

On Monday, June 11, 2012 10:23:39 AM UTC-6, Andy Martin wrote:

On Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:16:08 PM UTC-5, Peter Mad wrote:

As a regular user of this forum I see that there is continuously a mixture of detailed problems (like mine below) and more general issues concerning 360 panos, techniques, tutorials, etc. The problem is that as far as I see the current FORUM HAS NO STRUCTURE (unless I missed sometthing!).
Because I understand that there will be revisions in the site, I suggest that, like in other Forums, you introduce topics or categories, or etc. So the issues are less intermixed and the threads can be better identified.
To my understanding the community of 360cities is the largest of pano 360 photographers.
Of course there are also other organization and forum dealing with the same subject, but I think that this forum might be the ideal place for a number of discussion other than stitching errors, GE not accepting, etc.

Important detail: I don't understand while 2 following panos have been refused by GE:,0.00,80.0,0.00,70.0

Can you pls explain and/or correct?
THX again and BYE