Welcome to the NEMLA
Internship Email List
Welcome to the internship email list for the New England Chapter of the Music Library Association (NEMLA). Libraries and archives are welcome to post music-related internship opportunities located in the New England or greater New England area, and students and early-career professionals are welcome to browse listings for opportunities in the New England music librarianship field.
For helpful resources on running an internship program, please refer to this Resource Page.
To post an internship opportunity:
- Sign in to a Google account. If you do not have a Google account, please fill out the information under Step #3 and email to nemla_internships AT googlegroups DOT com .
- Click on "Post a Question" (red button in upper left hand corner).
- Fill in the following information:
Choose and add tags (i.e., "cataloging" or "academic_credit").Click "Post."
- Institution Name:
- Internship Coordinator
- Email: (Note: While all group postings can be viewed by the public, non-group members cannot view full email addresses until they fill out a captcha form to prove they are human).
- Other Contact Info:
- Internship Description:
- Application Deadline:
- Internship Length:
- Willing to Work with Students Interested in Receiving Academic Credit - Y/N? (Note: Student will be responsible for ensuring the internship meets their home institution's requirements regarding academic credit, but the student may require the internship supervisor to submit periodic reviews of the student's work):
- Additional Notes:
Please feel free to browse the postings for potential internship opportunities. Should you find an opportunity that interests you, please contact the listing institution directly (through any contact information that the posting institution provides, such as email). Please do not post a response to the listing here in the Google Group.
Note Regarding Academic Credit
Students will be responsible for ensuring the internship meets their home institution's requirements regarding academic credit, but internship supervisors should be aware that students may require the internship supervisor to submit periodic reviews of student work.
Showing 1-5 of 5 topics