Community Device Labs
What is this Google Group for?
Anyone starting a community device lab is going to face a common set of challenges. For example:
- How do we keep track of what devices we have?
- If we loan out devices, how do we make sure they are returned?
- How do we keep all these devices charged? Should we attempt to do that or is it wasting power to keep devices charged that may not get used for a couple of weeks?
- How do we clean the devices?
- Can we become a non-profit?
And many, many more questions.
This group was set up so that we can share what is working and what isn’t working. So the people building labs in different communities across the globe can seek assistance from other people tackling similar problems.
Showing 1-20 of 33 topics
More topics »