UNHCR Thailand Office Murders Refugees (4) - Proof of Calls Not Called

汪达林

Sep 21, 2018, 11:09:37 PM9/21/18
to UNHCR Thailand Office Murders Refugees (4) - Proof of Calls Not Called 联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民(四)——打不出的证明电话
UNHCR Thailand Office Murders Refugees (4) - Proof of Calls Not Called
       The principle of press release: "We can't publish unconfirmed news. The news must have more than two sources." I only got through this proof call, and the media can only write three copies of the UNHCR Thailand Office. The article on the murder of refugees was published.
       I used my mobile phone, the coin-operated phone around me, and repeatedly (on the surface) called the phone from the foreign media such as Voice of America, and read the certificate, but then I did not see these media published what I wrote. These three articles have not received a reply from these media. I have called many times in areas far away from home, but wherever I go, the coin-operated telephones in these areas are all unable to make international calls. I think it is definitely the UNHCR's Thailand office, which buys the Thai telecommunications company. When I know that I want to fight, I have to turn around and transfer to the place where they specialize in making false calls to foreign media (some women specialize). They made scams here, and they didn’t have time to turn around. They sealed the long distance of coin-operated calls in these areas.
       The "Thai Office" sent a large number of people to follow up and monitor me. I have been "stubborn" in Thailand for almost five years, and I have never lost their track. “Thai Office” announced on their website that they have more than 100 employees and six offices in Thailand. I think that lying is their nature. The real number of "Thai Offices" should be two zeros after the number of people they announced, that is, at least 10,000 people. Not only are the wages they control every month astronomy. The figures, the social funds they control each month, the examination funds for the refugees are all astronomical, and there is almost no thing they can do in Thailand.
       "Taiwan Office" has been a bad thing for me for a long time. In the past year or so, the "Thai Office" bought an average of more than 10 people every day to cough for me. Sometimes I bought more than 30 people to cough for me. I am already being beaten by them. Crazy. According to the long-term sinister and murderous murder of the "Thai Office", the more I report to the UN and the UNHCR, the more vicious the murder of the "Thai Office" is definitely the main "Taiwan Office". The responsible persons were all bought by the CCP. This group of people must have murdered many refugees and bloody debts. I think this is absolutely true. Never let them continue to do nothing! Never let them go!
        "Everything must be justified. Law is the biggest reason in the country. It is like you. It is like you. What do you think is how to do it? He thinks how to do it. I think how to do it. The country, this society is in a mess." This sentence is what I said when I was persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party, and the two security guards who were illegally detaining me. I said this in Thailand today is also a subversive truth. “Thai Office” is a banner for the qualification of refugees. It is lawless in Thailand. The large amount of illegal and criminal activities committed by the “Taiwan Office” is only under the leadership of the “Taiwan Office”. Thailand’s handling of the law will severely punish these responsible persons in accordance with the law, in order to curb the spread of illegal activities in Thailand and make Thailand move healthier and forward.
       I will announce my address, mobile number and three e-mail addresses in Bangkok, Thailand. After I announced my address, the “Thai Office” may buy the landlord to drive me away. I will wait for the media to interview on the street. My mobile phone number and three e-mails have been published before, but I have not received a letter from the media. I think it is definitely the “Thai Office” to buy the branch of Gu Ge in Thailand and delete the media in my mailbox. I wrote a letter to buy a Thai telecommunications company and intercepted my long-distance calls.
       Address: Room No.206, No.45, Soi 98, Lat Phrao Road, Khet Wang Thong Lang, Bangkok, 10310, Thailand (A Big C opposite the 98 Lane, a seven-storey shopping mall, I am in the daily Shopping in the mall to watch TV and so on. One day.) Mobile number: 0937132131 (00-66-937132131), e-mail: mmab...@gmail.commmab...@gmail.comigdp...@gmail.com
                                                                                               Wang Darin (Refugee Number: 815-13C01255)
                                                                                                  Written in Bangkok, Thailand on August 18, 2018

Call to the Voice of America:
      My name is Wang Dalin. On the Internet, I can still listen to the interview with Radio Free Asia on the Internet. The voice of my speech can prove that I am Wang Dalin. I am now in Thailand, applying to the UNHCR's Thailand office for five years to go to the US for political asylum. Not only can I not go to US political asylum, but I have also been sinisterly viciously murdered by the UNHCR Thailand office.
       I wrote and sent you and three articles published on the Internet: The first article was titled "The UNHCR Thailand Office Murders Refugees", which has three subheadings: The crowd, the "crazy puppy", "the vicious trick". The title of the second article is "The UNHCR Thailand Office is murdering refugees (2) - I love the people of the world very much", which wrote my mobile number: 0937132131 (this mobile number is my service at UNHCR Thailand) Registered my mobile number). The title of the third article is "The UNHCR Thailand Office is murdering refugees (3) - the last madness."
       All the contents of the three articles I wrote are facts. I applied to the UNHCR Thailand office that murdered me for US political asylum. If the contents of the three articles I wrote are not true, they will Will cancel my refugee status. I am very much looking forward to the "Voice of America" to publish the three articles I wrote! I very much hope that more media can lend a helping hand to report on this matter! Thank you!
                                                                                                         Wang Dalin
                                                                                                    Called in Bangkok, Thailand on August 18, 2018
       The above article is translated by the network software. The following is the original text.
       以上文章用网络软件翻译以下是原文。

联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民(四)——打不出的证明电话
       新闻发布原则:“不能发布未经证实的新闻,发布的新闻必须有两个以上的渠道来源 。”我只有打通了这个证明电话,媒体才可能将我写的三篇《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民》的文章刊登出来。
       我曾用我手机,我身边的投币电话,多次(表面上)打通过美国之音等国外媒体的电话,念了这份证明,但之后我既没有看到这些媒体刊登出我写的这三篇文章,又没有收到这些媒体的回信回电。我曾多次到离家很远的地区打电话,但所到之处,这些地区的投币电话全打不通国际长途。我认为,绝对是联合国难民署泰国办事处,收买泰国的电信公司,对知道我要打,来得及转的电话,就转到他们专门制造虚假的打通了国外媒体电话的地方(有几个女人专门在这里制造骗局),来不及转,他们就封了这些地区投币电话的长途。
       “泰办处”派大批的人对我进行跟踪监视,我到泰国“申难”已快5年时间,还从来没有甩掉过他们的跟踪。“泰办处”在他们办的网站上公布说,他们有一百多名员工,在泰国有6个办事处。我认为,撒谎就是他们的本性,“泰办处”真正的人数,应该在他们公布的人数后面加两个零,也就是最少有一万多人,不仅每个月他们操控的工资是一个天文数字,每个月他们操控的社交经费,对难民的考查经费全是一个天文数字,在泰国几乎没有他们搞不定的事情。
       “泰办处”长期对我就是明的害,最近一年多时间,“泰办处”平均每天收买十多人针对我咳嗽,有时一天收买三十多人针对我咳嗽,我已经快被他们害疯了。根据“泰办处”长期对我阴险恶毒的谋害,我越是向联合国,向联合国难民总署反映,“泰办处”对我谋害越恶毒等情况看,绝对是“泰办处”的主要负责人全部被中共收买,这帮人一定谋害过很多难民,血债累累,我认为绝对是这样。绝不能让他们继续为非作歹!绝不能放过他们!
       “任何事情都要讲理,法是全国通行的最大的理,要依法办事,都象你们这样,你认为怎样对就怎样做,他认为怎样对就怎样做,我认为怎样对就怎样做,这个国家,这个社会就乱了套。”这句话是我在中国遭中共迫害时,对非法关押我的四名警察二名保安说的话,这句话我今天在泰国说同样是颠覆不破的真理。“泰办处”打着对难民进行资格鉴定的旗号,在泰国做事无法无天,所做的大量违法犯罪的事情,全是在“泰办处”这帮负责人的领导下做的,唯有在泰国依法办事将这帮负责人依法严惩,才能扼制住违法行为在泰国的泛滥,使泰国更加健康的向前发展。
      下面公布我在泰国曼谷的住址,手机号码,三个电子信箱接受媒体采访。我公布住址后,“泰办处”可能会收买房东赶我走,我就是露宿街头也会等媒体来采访。我手机号码和三个电子信箱以前公布过,但我没有收到媒体的来电来信,我认为,绝对是“泰办处”收买谷哥在泰国的分公司,删除了我谷哥信箱里媒体的来信,收买泰国的电信公司,拦截了我手机的长途电话。
       住址:Room No.206,No.45,Soi 98,Lat Phrao Road,Khet Wang Thong Lang,Bangkok,10310,Thailand (在98巷对面有一家Big C,七层楼高的大商场,我每天都在商场里吃饭看电视等等度过一天。)手机号码:0937132131(00-66-937132131),电子信箱:mmab...@gmail.com;mmabcza...@gmail.com;igdpssh1@gmail.com
       附:打给媒体的证明电话(以打给美国之音为例)。
                                                                                               汪达林(难民号码:815-13C01255)
                                                                                                  2018年8月18日写于泰国首都曼谷

打给《美国之音》的证明电话:
      我叫汪达林,在互联网上,现在还可以在线收听《自由亚洲电台》对我的采访报道,我说话的声音可以证明我就是汪达林。我现在在泰国,向联合国难民署泰国办事处申请去美国政治避难已快5年时间,不但还不能去美国政治避难,并且还一直遭到联合国难民署泰国办事处阴险恶毒的谋害。
       我写的,并寄给你们和在互联网上发表的三篇文章:第一篇文章的标题是《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民》,其中有三个小标题,分别是:“遇昧的人群”、“疯狂的小狗”、“恶毒的伎俩”。第二篇文章的标题是《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民(二)——我非常热爱世界人民》,其中写了我的手机号码:0937132131(这个手机号码是我在联合国难民署泰国办事处登记注册的我的手机号码)。第三篇文章的标题是《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民(三)——最后的疯狂》。
       这三篇文章里我写的内容全部是事实,我就是向谋害我的联合国难民署泰国办事处申请去美国政治避难,如果我写的这三篇文章里的内容有半句不实,他们就会取消我难民资格。非常盼望《美国之音》能将我写的这三篇文章刊登出来!非常盼望有更多的媒体能伸出援手对此事进行报道!谢谢!
                                                                                                        汪达林
                                                                                                    2018年8月18日打于泰国首都曼谷