Is there any option to use my own button in capture layout?

Anton Kogan

May 24, 2015, 5:20:03 AM5/24/15
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I need to use my own ok button in order to give my user opportunity to add barcode with edittext.
I added all zxing project inside my own project and i added xml resources for ok button. (zxinglegacy_ok_button) after that i added custom capture layout inside zxinglib folder. And now i have respond from my button - but how can i path data from my edittext to activity where i starting my scanner?

Or is there any option to make it more easy to modify layout and to add there edittext and my own button?
custom_capture_layout.png