Feedback on quality of read QR Code, error correction used to decode

freda

Sep 21, 2016, 5:20:55 AM9/21/16
to zxing
I'm using zxing (c++ port) to decode a QR Code. Is it possible to get information on how many errors had to be corrected to decode the image?
I'm basically looking for any function that returns information on the quality of the image / how badly damaged the QR Code is.

freda

Sep 21, 2016, 5:24:08 AM9/21/16
to zxing
On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 11:20:55 UTC+2, freda wrote:
> I'm using zxing (c++ port) to decode a QR Code. Is it possible to get information on how many errors had to be corrected to decode the image?
> I'm basically looking for any function that returns information on the quality of the image / how badly damaged the QR Code is.

Additional info: the QR Code that I'm reading has an Error Correction of 7% (L).