Codes 128 and 39 not being read

Yamil García Hernández

Mar 8, 2017, 2:24:28 PM3/8/17
to zxing
Hi guys, it's been a while since i've been working in an app and i've started using this zxing module (https://github.com/zxing/zxing) into my android application and it seems that there are some codes that cannot be read. I've no idea since we're supporting all the formats and according to the manufacture company of the codes, they are code 128 and code 39, but the library and app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android&hl=es) doesn't seem to recognize it.

I just attached 2 codes that we're trying to read and it's not working.

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 3.22.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 3.22.17 PM.png

Sean Owen

Mar 13, 2017, 4:27:00 PM3/13/17
to zxing
It may simply be because these are hard-to-read images. The bars are reasonably obscured.