Will I have any license trouble if my commercial App use ZXing App by startActivity() with Intent?

王宥程

May 23, 2016, 9:59:01 AM5/23/16
to zxing
I know using ZXing open source need to apply Apache License v2.0.
But my commercial app just uses Intent to open ZXing app to get the scanned QR Code on Android device.
In the case above, do I need to declare or involve Apache License v2.0 in my app?
If there is anything that I should care, please let me know.
Thanks very much.

Sean Owen

May 26, 2016, 11:21:09 PM5/26/16
to zxing
If you are only using Intents, and not including any project code, then no the license does not apply.
It technically applies if you're using the intent integration support module from this library.

王宥程

May 27, 2016, 4:08:39 AM5/27/16
to zxing
I got it. Thank you very much. :)