Is there some config info anywhere

Doug Robinson

Feb 4, 2015, 2:12:32 PM2/4/15
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I just downloaded zxing-BS-4.7.0 with the intent of
starting a little project centred around zxing. I have noticed
there is a LOT of things going on here. Multi platform and all! All
I need for now is how to organize the src on my desktop (linux)
so that I can fit this into say NetBeans.

I have not done this for several years and I seem to be have trouble
figuring out the structure of all of this stuff.

Thank you for your time.

dkr

Sean Owen

Feb 6, 2015, 2:23:04 AM2/6/15
to zx...@googlegroups.com
You can ignore modules you don't want. But in general if you are simply using the core library, you don't need to be downloading or building source at all. Grab a compiled jar or use Maven to express a dependency on the core library.