DataMatrix decoded on android app, but not decoded with the same image

Kaan Basal

Aug 29, 2017, 2:28:49 PM8/29/17
to zxing
Hello,

I am trying to decode a simple DataMatrix image in Java application but it is not being decoded so far. There is no error in the application it decodes other QRs and DataMatrix's as well, so the main question is why it happens.

1) Open the image on my computer with the original size and try to decode it using the official zxing android application it is being decoded very well.

2) Open the image on my computer, zoom out to make it smaller and try to decode it using the official zxing android application it is being decoded very well again.

3) Try with image file directly loading via Java application and running xing not decodes.

4) Try pre-processing with JavaCV(opencv) and then try with Java application, it is again not decoded.

It might be related to PlanarYuvLuminanceSource vs BufferedImageLuminanceSource, but I couldn't figure it out.

Can you give me some advice?

You can find the image in the attachments.

Thanks

QR.jpg