Scan speed

Макс Литучий

Dec 4, 2017, 10:02:10 AM12/4/17
to zxing
Hello. I'm trying to achieve the same scan speed as in the generated apk from github or on Google Play. But when I compile the source code the speed is slower then generate apk from github. Should I optimize source code for myself or I'm doing something wrong?

Sean Owen

Dec 25, 2017, 10:58:41 AM12/25/17
to zxing
The app is built from source exactly as in the github repo, so you should get the same compiled result. You need to make a release build though, not a debug build. And the build as given will require a signing key. You can change it to use your signing key and proceed.