Yecc

Bikram

May 11, 2012, 1:38:24 PM5/11/12
to zurich-erlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Looks this is the first post :).

Recently I discovered the Yecc and Leex. Converted a SQL 9 grammar (from Yacc) and working like a charm. Anyone else is playing with that too. It would be great to discuss this in some future meetup.

Cheers!
Bikram

PS: The group language is German. My apologies to post in English, can't help.

Lars Hesel

May 11, 2012, 2:50:33 PM5/11/12
to zurich-erlang-user-group

On 11 Mai, 19:38, Bikram <razorp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Looks this is the first post :).

Cool!

> Recently I discovered the Yecc and Leex. Converted a SQL 9 grammar (from
> Yacc) and working like a charm. Anyone else is playing with that too. It
> would be great to discuss this in some future meetup.

I didn't even know there Yecc and Leex existed, only knew about their
'traditional' counterparts in C. I think that would be a great topic
for a meetup!

> PS: The group language is German. My apologies to post in English, can't
> help.

No sweat - I changed it from German to English. I hope that's ok with
everyone else.

Cheers,
Lars

Bikram Chatterjee

May 11, 2012, 3:14:26 PM5/11/12
to zurich-erlan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

If not too nerdy or boring, I can do a quick demo/tutorial about writing a simple lex and grammar and my little use of it :) in some future meet up.

Bikram

Lars Hesel

May 12, 2012, 4:53:43 PM5/12/12
On Friday, 11 May 2012 21:14:26 UTC+2, Bikram wrote:
Thanks,

If not too nerdy or boring, I can do a quick demo/tutorial about writing a simple lex and grammar and my little use of it :) in some future meet up.

Hi Bikram

I think that would be a great topic for a talk/demo/tutorial!

Cheers,
Lars

Bikram