Some top-level library items aren't returned when the format is set to 'bibtex'.

Stephan Hügel

Nov 20, 2017, 9:48:23 AM11/20/17
to zotero-dev
I have a user report (that I can reproduce using my own library) that retrieving top-level items using the API and format=bibtex fails to retrieve some items. When I leave it out, I get 13 additional items (842, vs 829 when specifying bibtex). Is there an obvious reason for this?

Sebastian Karcher

Nov 20, 2017, 10:05:19 AM11/20/17
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Top level attachments and notes are shipped by bibtex. Could that be it?

On Nov 20, 2017 9:48 AM, Stephan Hügel <ursc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a user report (that I can reproduce using my own library) that retrieving top-level items using the API and format=bibtex fails to retrieve some items. When I leave it out, I get 13 additional items (842, vs 829 when specifying bibtex). Is there an obvious reason for this?

Stephan Hügel

Nov 20, 2017, 10:21:41 AM11/20/17
to zotero-dev
Yep, that's certainly it in my library. Thanks!