Hiding collection

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

François Rappaz

未读,
2017年7月11日 09:14:182017/7/11
收件人 zotero-dev
Background: I plan to use a zotero public library with  collections and items to display lectures and their books refrences.

Currently these are stored in a database and displayed on a web page using php. I first thought I could get away with the database but I have now doubts since the same lecture can be given periodically: every two years, or only in the first semester.

If I want my lectures list to be acurate with only courses given in the current semestre, I need to hide or destroy a lecture (a collection) not teached.

Using a zotero library without the database would means recreating the same lecture + books association when I need to display the lecture.

So my question: is there a way to hide a collection from beeing view ? or should I make an "old lectures" super collection to group the lectures not currently teached ? or should I keep the database ?  (which mean additional stuff to maintain)

Thanks for any idea

François

回复全部
回复作者