Zotero.debug in import translators

Emiliano Heyns

Aug 21, 2017, 9:21:03 AM8/21/17
to zotero-dev
Is Zotero.debug supposed to work in import translators (if so, I'm doing something wrong), or is there a different mechanism for reporting to the log? I'm calling Zotero.debug (fo debugging) but I don't see anything showing up even when Zotero is running with the -ZoteroDebug flag.

Dan Stillman

Aug 21, 2017, 9:49:27 AM8/21/17
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Zotero.debug() works fine in import translators. You can see this
by importing a BibTeX file — you should see "Scanning [x] characters for
BibTeX" in the output, which is a Zotero.debug() line in the BibTeX
translator.

Emiliano Heyns

Aug 21, 2017, 10:20:44 AM8/21/17
to zotero-dev
You're right, I do see that. I must be doing something wrong then. Thanks for the confirmation.