Headers?

Katie

Aug 27, 2016, 12:09:58 PM8/27/16
to zotero-dev
I've been on hiatus for a while, but I noticed today that headers don't seem to be returned anymore. As far as I know, this was working a few months ago, and I haven't changed my code. Did anything change on the Zotero end?

Dan Stillman

Aug 27, 2016, 2:05:54 PM8/27/16
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what you mean here. Could you be more specific?

Katie

Aug 27, 2016, 2:28:59 PM8/27/16
to zotero-dev
Sure. From memory, when you make/receive a request through cURL, you can set/retrieve headers, such as the API version number or next/prev in a paginated request. Seems to be showing up blank now. I did update WP core as well, but didn't see anything there or here, so thought I'd quickly ask in case a small change had an unexpected large effect.

Dan Stillman

Aug 27, 2016, 2:46:37 PM8/27/16
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
On 8/27/16 2:28 PM, Katie wrote:
> Sure. From memory, when you make/receive a request through cURL, you
> can set/retrieve headers, such as the API version number or next/prev
> in a paginated request. Seems to be showing up blank now. I did update
> WP core as well, but didn't see anything there or here, so thought I'd
> quickly ask in case a small change had an unexpected large effect.

We'd need a specific curl command (key omitted) that doesn't show
headers you expect. If you haven't actually tried this in curl, I think
you'll find that this is something in your WP setup.

Katie

Aug 27, 2016, 3:46:28 PM8/27/16
to zotero-dev
I'm using wp_remote_get(). If you haven't made any changes (such as to the names of things) on your end, then it's most likely WP as you say. There's nothing in the WP changelog or dev blog that I can see, though, so was hoping it was a quick API change. Thanks.