Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Emiliano Heyns

no leída,
18 jul 2017, 4:29:3018/7/17
a zotero-dev
I see it is supposed to open "the devtools debugger on port 6100" but what does that do, and how can I use it?

Dan Stillman

no leída,
18 jul 2017, 4:35:0018/7/17
a zoter...@googlegroups.com
On 7/18/17 4:29 AM, Emiliano Heyns wrote:
> I see it is supposed to open "the devtools debugger on port 6100" but
> what does that do, and how can I use it?

It lets you use the Firefox DevTools on Zotero — DOM
inspection/modification, debugger, etc. Same as using the Browser
Toolbox on Firefox itself (or Zotero for Firefox).

Open Firefox Developer Edition (or the regular version, but it can be
nice to keep the settings separate), enable browser chrome/add-on and
remote debugging in the Web Console settings (gear icon) pane, and then
use Tools -> Web Developer -> "Connect…".

Emiliano Heyns

no leída,
18 jul 2017, 5:07:4718/7/17
a zotero-dev
But this can be used to reach into Zotero over a telnet-ish connection on that port? What protocol is spoken over this connection? Can this activate chrome-level JS? I've found this but talks mostly about manipulating the DOM of loaded web pages, not privileged chrome code.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos