Zotero 5

Christian Britto

Aug 11, 2017, 6:47:00 AM8/11/17
to zotero-dev
Hi folks,
I have developed a qualitative analysis software founded on Zotero 4.x It's working very well at this moment. I read the Zotero's SQLite tables and organized them in another database to fit my methodological approach. Yesterday I had discovered the Zotero 5 beta, and I found that it will bring database changes. Please, could anyone tell me what has changed inside the database?

I used this reference to build my software:
http://zomark.github.io/zotero-marc/schema/trunk/

Is it possible for the Zotero's engineers to upgrade this report so I can learn what changed and adapt my software?
Best regards,
Christian

Adomas Venčkauskas

Aug 11, 2017, 1:09:40 PM8/11/17
to zotero-dev
The 3 .sqlite files here describe the full Zotero database schema as it currently stands.