zotero API / pyzotero question

siegfrie...@richard-wolf.com

Oct 17, 2017, 7:46:58 AM10/17/17
to zotero-dev
I try to use the pyzotero API to get all items of a group library which have a common part in a tag. How can I do this?

My attempt is the following line:
items = zot.everything(zot.top(q="ort",qmode="everything"))
to find all items having tags like >ort>berlin, A:ort>hamburg, >>ort>....

But it dosn't work. Is it possible to search with the q=".." argument for parts of a tag?
Message has been deleted

Stephan Hügel

Oct 18, 2017, 10:35:55 AM10/18/17
to zotero-dev
Something like e = zot.everything(zot.top(tag=[">ort>berlin || A:ort>hamburg || >>ort>"])) should retrieve all entries containing any of the three tags. I should probably improve the Pyzotero search docs.