Translator testing

Emiliano Heyns

May 9, 2014, 4:25:01 PM5/9/14
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are there examples or is there documentation on creating export tests for translators? I've been able to create import tests by looking at the existing translators, but none of these seem to implement export tests.

On another note, one of my import tests doesn't finish running. The test output stops at

TranslatorTester: Running Better BibTeX Test 11 TranslatorTester: Translating
Translation successful

and then it just hangs. My other tests pass, and if I import the same entry manually into zotero, it is imported without fault, and no error messages in the logs.

Regards,
Emile

Aurimas Vinckevicius

May 9, 2014, 10:14:19 PM5/9/14
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK, export testing has not been implemented yet.

No idea about the hang though.

Emiliano Heyns

May 13, 2014, 8:51:24 AM5/13/14
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, May 10, 2014 4:14:19 AM UTC+2, Aurimas Vinckevicius wrote:
AFAIK, export testing has not been implemented yet.

No idea about the hang though.

Don't know what I did, but the hang is gone.

Thanks,
Emile