New translator: Nore Dame Philosophical Reviews

Emiliano Heyns

Jan 4, 2016, 6:37:18 AM1/4/16
to zotero-dev
I'm offering a new translator for Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews for inclusion in Zotero. It is available at https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e41101c10d82091e3622, I am willing to transfer copyright to CHNM.

Sebastian Karcher

Jan 4, 2016, 8:27:28 AM1/4/16
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
Would you mind doing this as a pull request and adding a couple of
automated tests (two clicks with Scaffold)?
There might be a couple of small details we'd want changed, but mostly
this should be pretty quick.

Emiliano Heyns

Jan 4, 2016, 9:14:29 AM1/4/16
to zotero-dev
I've tried to add tests, but scaffold isn't seeing them:

Aurimas Vinckevicius

Jan 4, 2016, 9:41:44 AM1/4/16
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
The stray semicolons after /** BEGIN TEST CASES **/ and /** END TEST CASES **/ might be confusing Scaffold. You should really be using Scaffold to add the test cases though. Don't type them in manually.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Emiliano Heyns <emilian...@iris-advies.com> wrote:
I've tried to add tests, but scaffold isn't seeing them:

Emiliano Heyns

Jan 4, 2016, 9:56:03 AM1/4/16
to zoter...@googlegroups.com

I did enter them through scaffold, but the  source is coffeescript, not javascript. Once I transfer ownership to Zotero I don't mind if the CSisms are removed though. The stray semicolon I can remove.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "zotero-dev" group.