Bulk installation of Zotero - legal issues?

Carol Han

Jun 16, 2015, 1:24:46 AM6/16/15
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zotero developer,

We, as a company of more than 400 people based in New Zealand, are interested in installing the Zotero on each individual computers in the company. Are we breaching any of legal issues that may raise a concern with you?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Carol

Dan Stillman

Jun 16, 2015, 12:34:43 PM6/16/15
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
On 6/16/15 1:07 AM, Carol Han wrote:
> We, as a company of more than 400 people based in New Zealand, are
> interested in installing the Zotero on each individual computers in
> the company. Are we breaching any of legal issues that may raise a
> concern with you?

No, that's perfectly fine.

You can see the full license Zotero is distributed under here:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html

If you're not making any modifications to the software, though, there's
not much there that concerns you.