Segmentation Fault with Zotero Standalone on Linux

Linux Mercedes

May 23, 2016, 10:31:02 PM5/23/16
to zotero-dev
Hi,

I built Zotero-standalone following the website directions for a Linux
machine, but when I run the executable (both from staging and the
unpacked file in dist), I get a segfault. The gdb backtrace that
somewhere in libxul.so it's trying to execute code at 0x0.

If I'm not mistaken, Zotero switched/is switching to a Firefox-based
release instead of xulrunner since Mozilla deprecated that. Has that
happened, and do the build directions need updating for that?

Thanks,
--Nathan