Please add the OPALS Library System Translator to the Gist

Harry Chan

Apr 15, 2014, 9:59:58 AM4/15/14
to zoter...@googlegroups.com, Thai Pham
Please add the  OPALS Library System Translator to the Gist

Here is the link to the code: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/10728761

Aurimas Vinckevicius

Apr 15, 2014, 11:53:14 AM4/15/14
to zoter...@googlegroups.com, Thai Pham
If you don't want to use git to create a pull request, please submit this via GitHub's UI. I assume you were following the instructions here, but it has become much easier to issue pull requests since those instructions were written (we should update them).