Where to find: "conf/samples/scripts/*bsh"

Sd Neil

Feb 6, 2015, 3:13:57 PM2/6/15
to zorka...@googlegroups.com

...but I can't find the samples directory that article refers to:  conf/samples/scripts/

a)  I have looked in the extracted jar, version 1.0.11 (I only see the built-ins, scripts/*)
b)  I grabbed Master and Stable branches from github (still, only seeing built-ins under scripts/*)

Zorka is fantastic, Rafal, you are a master!
So far, all challenges I have encountered are my own lack of knowledge of Zorka & Zabbix,
Thanks,
sdneil

Rafal Lewczuk

Feb 21, 2015, 3:45:21 PM2/21/15
to zorka...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for answering so late (I've decide not to answer until some necessary fixes are in place).

Wiki documentation on github was outdated, so I've decided to remove it.

Please use: http://zorka.io/scripting/index.html

In short: script directory has changed - now it is called 'scripts'.

I've added an example script, so if you compile dev1 branch from github, it will have scripts/ directory with sample script containing some examples along with descriptions.

Best regards,
rle