Wildfly 9 support

Jakob Antonsson

Nov 9, 2015, 9:32:08 AM11/9/15
to Zorka Users
Has any one got zorka to work with Wildfly 9, jboss 7 has not been any problems, how ever wildfly 9 seams to be differnt ...

Can any one help?
Message has been deleted

José María Palacios Rodríguez

Apr 6, 2016, 10:39:06 AM4/6/16
to Zorka Users
Hi;

I have the same question.
(and more...)

Do Someone have more templates to monitor Wildfly with Zabbix + Zorka ?
I have the zorka originals but feel like somethings are missing and is not clear to i'm not able to make new items or items prototipes for this kind of monitoring, i'll try hard but all items get not supported...
could someone please help me?

Thanks for your time in advance.

José María Palacios Rodríguez

Apr 13, 2016, 5:26:01 AM4/13/16
to Zorka Users
I just found the key of the problem for Wildfly 8.
The properly sentence for zabbix to monitor jboss on zorka is :

zorka.jmx["java", "A", "B"]

Donde A = ObjectName of MBeam jboss or java and  B = Name_Atribute_ObjectName

Example:

zorka.jmx["java", "jboss.as:subsystem=datasources,data-source=ExampleProgram,statistics=pool", "CreatedCount"]

or

zorka.jmx["java", "jboss.as:subsystem=jca,workmanager=default,long-running-threads=default", "currentThreadCount" ]

I hope this help someone ;-).

Kamil Masłowski

Oct 4, 2017, 4:54:54 AM10/4/17
to Zorka Users