Matching method/class by anotation

Marius Jokubauskas

Apr 1, 2016, 2:36:05 AM4/1/16
to Zorka Users
Hi there,

i'd like to keep track of WebSocket. I'll tries to match method by annotation, but I did't succed:

'''
<..>.include(spy.byClassAnnotation("javax.websocket.server.ServerEndpoint")));
'''
nor I did succeed by method annotation:

'''
<..> spy.byMethodAnnotation("com.myPackage.**", "javax.websocket.OnMessage)
'''

This annotation also has parameter, but nor this try would help me:

'''
<..> spy.byMethodAnnotation("com.myPackage.**", "javax.websocket.OnMessage(maxMessageSize=-1)")

'''

What I have done wrong?

NOTE if I do like this, i get stack overflow:

'''
<..> spy.byMethodAnnotation("**", "javax.websocket.OnMessage)
'''

Rafal Lewczuk

Aug 6, 2016, 1:58:32 PM8/6/16
to Zorka Users
Hi,

I'm not sure, too little information. You can enable logger to log all classes/method passed through instrumentation engine and see in logs what's going on.

Regards,
rle