How to use Zorka to monitor a Mule Server ?

Beto

Oct 9, 2015, 1:21:08 PM10/9/15
to Zorka Users
Hi!

I'm trying to use Zorka to monitor a standalone mule server that runs under Windows, but do not know how I can get the data.

These were the steps I did to install (Following http://zorka.io/install/mule.html):

1) dowloaded "zorka-1.0.14.zip" and unpacked in$MULE_HOME (C:\mule-standalone-3.7.0\zorka)

2) In the file "zorka.properties" i add the line "scripts = jvm.bsh, zabbix.bsh, apps/muleesb.bsh"

3) edited "wrapper.conf" file adding the lines:
wrapper.java.additional.15=-javaagent:%MULE_HOME%/zorka/zorka.jar=%MULE_HOME%/zorka
wrapper.java.additional.15.stripquotes=TRUE

4) Reset Mule Server and the deploy message is OK.

Now what would it take to get the data?

Thanks!
PS: sorry for the English, I am using translator :)

Rafal Lewczuk

Nov 3, 2015, 3:28:12 PM11/3/15
to Zorka Users
Hi,

It depends on how are you going to monitor your MuleESB instance. If with zabbix, you also need to set up zabbix.serve.raddr and zabbix.listen.port variables in zorka.properties and try to configure host representing your Mule instance in Zabbix. If with collector, install and configure ZICO collector on some host and set tracer, tracer.net.addr settings in zorka.properties. See documentation on zorka.io site for more information.

Regards,
rle