ReferenceError ActiveXObject is not defined

knoll...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2016, 5:51:35 AM8/24/16
to zombie.js
Hi Guys,

I am new to Zombie.js and am writing a test against an internal website.
When the test runs, I get the following error:
ReferenceError: ActiveXObject is not defined

I have tried googling the error and not found any solution that is working or not.
The test simply goes to the site and logs in. Nothing more.

I was expecting not to see this error as Zombie has the v8 engine which, to my knowledge, uses Chrome. And As ActiveX is generally an IE issue it has completely thrown me.

Any help on how i can get around this would be greatly helpful.

Kind regards,
Usman Hussain