Can Zombie do this??

Max Carney

Sep 11, 2013, 1:31:34 PM9/11/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have just found Zombie searching Google for a solution to my web automation "problem" ... As far as I have read till now I think that Zombie may be the answer to my 8 month old quest for this solution. Now I want to ask the people that are using it:

1 - I want to automate a signup using HTTP request, nothing complicated BUT the login page has some javascript hidden parameters that I mast obtain for the POST request. If I get the login page using GET the javascript is not executed. I have read about the "silent" browser emulation that Zombie does and I think may be it can execute the javascript when I load the page in a "browser" object using "visit"
2 - I have read that Zombie can save the cookies for later use, the question is:  Can I save the cookies set by the login page and then load them (using curl or vb.net ) and use them in to the HTTP POST request when I post the login form data?