Knockout.js events

Semir Šabić

Oct 7, 2013, 3:48:16 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Did anybody noticed some strange behavior in scripts that work something on app created using knockout.js?

With last build or two my script doesn't trigger knockout.js events.

To be precise, when I click on button, knockout.js should change css class of div and show it, but it is not happening, "browser.html()" gives me page source identical to one I got after visiting page without doing any actions.

If someone experienced similar issues please speak now :)

Assaf Arkin

Oct 7, 2013, 4:09:50 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com, zomb...@googlegroups.com
Does it reload the page?

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Semir Šabić

Oct 7, 2013, 4:14:49 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it does, there is bunch of request for retrieving js files after clicking link.

Assaf Arkin

Oct 7, 2013, 4:16:07 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com, zomb...@googlegroups.com
Onclick doesn't prevent event from propagating?

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Semir Šabić

Oct 7, 2013, 4:19:27 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Not sure actually, I didn't wrote the code, I'm just making tests, I'll check that

Semir Šabić

Oct 7, 2013, 4:35:29 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Just checked js file and there is no preventDefault called anywhere.

Hope it helps

Assaf Arkin

Oct 7, 2013, 4:50:15 PM10/7/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com, zomb...@googlegroups.com
You wand might to preventDefault and/or return false from handler.

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Semir Šabić

Oct 9, 2013, 2:43:54 PM10/9/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Well, I tried adding preventDefault, but same issue again, looks like knockout event is never triggered.

Any thoughts?

Semir Šabić

Oct 9, 2013, 3:43:33 PM10/9/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Also one more thing, is it normal to have all these "opened window" in log, should't all be in same window?

Log sample:

Assaf Arkin

Oct 9, 2013, 3:59:19 PM10/9/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Each page view would load a new document into a new window.