Zombie.js from .NET

Mathias Stenbom

Aug 12, 2013, 7:48:27 AM8/12/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible, in any way, automate Zombie.js from c#?
Or does anyone have idea ideas on how to accomplish this kind of thing?

Assaf Arkin

Aug 13, 2013, 11:09:31 AM8/13/13
to zomb...@googlegroups.com, Mathias Stenbom

On August 12, 2013 at 4:48:28 AM, Mathias Stenbom (mat...@stenbom.com) wrote:

Is it possible, in any way, automate Zombie.js from c#?
Or does anyone have idea ideas on how to accomplish this kind of thing?

Colin Orr

Jan 31, 2016, 4:14:24 AM1/31/16
to zombie.js
I know that this is an old post... but I've tried this out with Edge and it works really well.

I've written a wrapper that encapsulates all the Edge stuff, so you can call zombie from C# using the same syntax as the JavaScript:

https://github.com/ColinOrr/zombie.net