Zoie powering Bit.ly

John

Oct 14, 2011, 3:29:29 PM10/14/11
to zoie
Hi guys:

I just learned from Dennis Kubes, search architect at Bit.ly that
the newly announced Bit.ly social search engine is built on Zoie!

Congrats and thanks to everyone contributed to Zoie!

-John

Boris Aleksandrovsky

Oct 14, 2011, 3:31:42 PM10/14/11
to zo...@googlegroups.com
This is an impressive scale. Congratulations to all!

Dennis Kubes

Oct 15, 2011, 2:48:21 AM10/15/11
to zo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

This is correct. We have been using Zoie at Bitly for a little over a
year now and it is at the core of our social search platform. We will
be putting out an engineering blog post soon detailing more of our
search architecture.

I wanted to give a big thanks to John Wang for creating Zoie and to
everyone who has contributed to making Zoie the success that it is
today. We at Bitly have been continually impressed by Zoie's
performance and reliability.

Dennis