Zipline 1.2.0 Released

fva...@quantopian.com

Apr 5, 2018, 10:30:51 AM4/5/18
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi everyone. Yesterday we released Zipline 1.2.0! And a big thank you to everyone who contributed!

Here are some of the highlights of this release:
  • A new Risk and Performance Metrics API
  • Documentation on using custom Trading Calendars
  • How to use your own custom csv data
  • We now default to the quandl bundle, for which you need a QUANDL_API_KEY
  • Fixes for downloading benchmark data
For a full list of changes, please see the release notes: http://www.zipline.io/releases.html#release-1-2-0

You can get the latest version from PyPI by running: $ pip install --upgrade zipline
or from anaconda.org* by running: $ conda update zipline -c quantopian

Note: Conda packages for OSX have not yet been uploaded.

Thanks,
Freddie