How can i run zipline without quandl ( run on my downloaded data )

Nguyen tuan anh

May 1, 2018, 6:05:08 AM5/1/18
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi everyone.
I have a downloaded dataset, and now to i want to run some example on this data, without quandl account or token.
How can i do it ?

Ed Bartosh

May 1, 2018, 6:59:19 AM5/1/18
to Nguyen tuan anh, Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi,

You can inject your data using csvdir data bundle. Please, read here for more details: http://www.zipline.io/bundles.html#ingesting-data-from-csv-files

Regards,
Ed

BR,
Ed

Niklas

May 2, 2018, 6:37:32 AM5/2/18
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi Ed,
I have a similar problem. I registered and ingested my CSV file with Apple price data. However, when I run the run_algorithm method I get the error: zipline.errors.SymbolNotFound: Symbol "AAPL" was not found. How can I tell the method that the ingested CSV file included the apple price data?