Is there a way to print results as they are computed ?

Shiva M

Jun 20, 2016, 8:47:03 PM6/20/16
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi,

I am building a simple GUI for displaying the results from my algorithms. I was wondering if it is possible for zipline to output the results data as it computes at every minute/day intervals instead of everything at once in the end.

I run tests on long periods and don't have a fast server so they take a long time to compute. The ability to visualize the results as the computations are going on can help me end some tests early and make my iterations faster.

Thanks,