Using Fundamental Data in Zipline

Adam Luciano

Sep 9, 2016, 9:32:44 AM9/9/16
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
I am trying to figure out how to leverage get_fundamentals in zipline, and I am having some trouble.

I am looking to use quandl fundamental data (https://www.quandl.com/data/SF1?keyword=), and the get_fundamentals method to retrieve fundamental data, and then leverage in Pipeline. Can someone suggest how to approach in zipline?

Adam Luciano

Sep 9, 2016, 9:42:05 AM9/9/16
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Could someone just use the fetch csv functionality and then add to pipeline?

zipline.api.fetch_csv(selfurlpre_func=Nonepost_func=Nonedate_column='date'date_format=None,timezone='UTC'symbol=Nonemask=Truesymbol_column=Nonespecial_params_checker=None**kwargs)