Zipeg was working minutes ago but now it says that it "could not create the java virtual machine"

lloy...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2013, 5:46:20 PM9/2/13
to zi...@googlegroups.com
I tried other java required programs on my computer and they work. Zipeg literally just up and decided to not work on me. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Zipeg Support

Sep 2, 2013, 5:55:14 PM9/2/13
to zi...@googlegroups.com, lloy...@gmail.com
I you are on Mac try http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
(I am working on pure Cocoa version of Zipeg for Mac as we speak and expect beta in about a month or max two month)

jamo...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 3:41:10 PM9/8/13
to zi...@googlegroups.com, lloy...@gmail.com
I am having exactly the same problem with Win XP.  I had Zipeg earlier version installed and it ran fine.  I had to uninstall Java v3 and I installed Java v7.  Also, I download latest Zipeg version for Win.  I have uninstalled/installed/re-downloaded Zipeg file 3X.  Did same routine for Java v7.

Zipeg won't install .  I get the same error message : "could not create the java virtual machine"Bummer. I like Zipeg and have used it for years. Attached are pix of my error messages.

What can I do to make it run again?  Thanks.
jamowa

zipeg error.png
zipeg error 2.png