Community Gardeners Club

Robert Wilt

Oct 6, 2014, 9:38:50 PM10/6/14
to zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Is there any interest in establishing a HOH Community Gardens Club.  I did bring the idea up at the Rec. Dept. meeting and I think some people were interested.

Ilena Ayala

Oct 7, 2014, 11:11:52 AM10/7/14
to Zinsser Gardens
I'm interested in a local gardens club. :)  I can think of loads of stuff we can do, even during the winter months. :D

-Ilena Ayala

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Robert Wilt <bobw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any interest in establishing a HOH Community Gardens Club.  I did bring the idea up at the Rec. Dept. meeting and I think some people were interested.

Ilena Ayala

Oct 7, 2014, 2:11:00 PM10/7/14
to Zinsser Gardens
Folks,
Be careful replying to this thread.  I've had two people reply directly to me rather than the list, and I don't think they meant to.  That's the list setting, you have to change it. :-p

-Ilena Ayala