Our Dog...

nicole miziolek

Jun 23, 2015, 10:45:18 AM6/23/15
to zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for the email.  One of the dogs mentioned is ours, his name is Scout, he's 9 months old, and we've probably given a puppy in training too much freedom.  I will admit to his inappropriate barking and running wild.  The barking part in particular is quite embarrassing and we are working with a trainer on this as it's a new issue that has come up in the past 2 months.
We will make sure he is on leash from now on.  I hope this resolves any concerns in the future.

Our sincere apologies to anyone that he has been unruly to.

Kindly,
Nicole & Patrick

Conscious Love

Jun 23, 2015, 12:59:50 PM6/23/15
to nicole miziolek, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

If you live in an apartment, and you have a well trained great dog, and you watch like a hawk where he is pooping and you pick it up, and you make sure he is not bothering any families/people, then there is absolutely zero problem with your dog being off leash. But I can see how otherwise it is a problem! Also, don't you have a fence around your garden like everyone else?

Sorry to have an attitude but life is short and my dog is not going to live her life on a leash because of one or two crankies. I can see how in any other instances (barking, growling, bothering people, etc), the dogs must be leashed, though, and so I do very much appreciate your email. Outside of the sweeping totality of it, of course. :)

Sincerely,
Renata Morren

Conscious Love

Jun 23, 2015, 1:02:26 PM6/23/15
to nicole miziolek, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Okay after sending I realize this is going to everyone and that Anthony (and Craig) are going to be like: um, no dogs unless on a leash. So, yeah, I will never ever walk a dog outside without a leash ever again. Thank you. :)

james morren

Jun 23, 2015, 1:04:50 PM6/23/15
to Conscious Love, nicole miziolek, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
You'd better not!

Donald, Judy

Jun 23, 2015, 1:05:10 PM6/23/15
to Conscious Love, nicole miziolek, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com

Bottom line, it is the law and your dog should be on a leash in a public park, including the gardens.  And yes, I am a dog lover.

mich...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2015, 9:36:06 PM6/23/15
to james...@gmail.com, lightn...@gmail.com, nico5...@hotmail.com, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Renata,  I have both a bot and a girl dog.  The boy (which will NEVER be at the gardens, not people friendly), as most boy dogs do, lift their leg and pee wherever - even over/through the fence.  My girl dog LOVES people, but not other dogs thanks to walkers that feel it's okay to let the dogs wild..  If an unleashed dog approached she MIGHT go after it.  Protect your dog -  leash it!  It's the law!

Jun 23, 2015, 9:37:43 PM6/23/15
to lightn...@gmail.com, nico5...@hotmail.com, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
I have both a both and a girl dog.  The boy (which will NEVER be at the gardens, not people friendly), as most boy dogs do, lift their leg and pee wherever - even over/through the fence.  My girl dog LOVES people, but not other dogs thanks to walkers that feel it's okay to let the dogs wild..  If an unleashed dog approached she MIGHT go after it.  Protect your dog -  leash it!  It's the law!

Jun 23, 2015, 9:41:58 PM6/23/15
to lightn...@gmail.com, nico5...@hotmail.com, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Renata,  Hastings DOES have a leash law.  Also, any responsible dog owner would want their, and other dogs, to be safe.  Your dog might be wonderful, but other dogs (leashed) might not feel the same...  If your dog cannot be free because you live in an apartment, maybe you should find another home where your dog can run free.

Jun 23, 2015, 9:44:22 PM6/23/15
to Judy....@mastersny.org, lightn...@gmail.com, nico5...@hotmail.com, zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Judy.  And I WILL be calling PD for tickets from now on!  It is irresponsible to have your dog, no matter how well behaved, offleash.