Re: 1st Annual Zinsser Gardens Harvest Potluck Update

Grace m. Ho

Sep 11, 2015, 11:07:07 AM9/11/15
to Zinsser Community Gardens, Anthony Costantini, Craig Foxman
Hi Beth,
I'm deferring to you as the "organizer" of the 1st Zinnser Gardens Harvest Potluck on Sunday, Sept. 27th 5pm-7pm to find out what help you might need per Anthony & Craig.
I have some plastic tablecloths and would like to offer a glass self-serve urn for refreshing lemon-cucumber water in addition to a dish I'm bringing.
If anyone wants to bring their musical talents to the garden, please do so ie: guitar, bongos, voice or both. *;) winking
Craig & Anthony will be there at 4:30pm to set-up the tables and paper products.
Please call me if you need to at 914-420-9989. I'm looking forward to it!
Best,
Grace

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:07 PM, Anthony Costantini <acost...@hastingsgov.org> wrote:

Grace,

I'll be bringing tables around 4:30. I'm not sure what else is being brought. Perhaps ask Beth since she's the main organizer. Craig and I are just facilitating.

--Anthony Costantini

On Sep 10, 2015, at 9:04 PM, Grace m. Ho <grace...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Anthony & Craig,
I'm pleased to hear about the date change to Sunday and would like to volunteer to help with set-up as long as I don't have to lift anything heavy because I have a bad back.  Please let me know what time before-4pm or ?
Thank you,
Grace

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:42 PM, Recreation Department <Recre...@hastingsgov.org> wrote:

Dear Zinsser Gardeners,

Due to park scheduling conflicts and the Village-wide Tag Sale table usage, the 1st Annual Zinsser Gardens Harvest Potluck has been moved to the Sunday, September 27th. It will still be from 5pm – 7pm.

We still hope to see you all there!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

--Anthony & Craig

Recreation Department
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
44 Main Street
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

Any e-mail sent or received through the Hastings-on-Hudson e-mail system may be monitored in the normal course of Village business, may be released to the public under the New York State Freedom of Information Law, and is subject to discovery proceedings in legal actions.