3rd Safar 1435 AH - Wiladat of Imam Mohammad Baqir(as)

ZiaraatDotCom

Dec 6, 2013, 11:59:12 AM12/6/13
to ziaraa...@googlegroups.com
As Salam-o-Alaikum,

3rd Safar 1435 AH - According to a tradition, it is the birth
anniversary of Imam Mohammad Baqir(as) - the 5th Holy Imam.

7th Safar 1435 AH – According to a tradition, it is the birth
anniversary of Imam Moosa al-Kazim(as) – the 7th Holy Imam.

During these days of mourning of the martyrs of Karbala (ayyam-e-Aza),
we neither celebrate any day of happiness nor extend felicitations,
therefore, I would restrict myself to urging all momineen and
mominaat to recite the Ziarat of Imam Mohammad Baqir(as),
the Ziarat of Imam Moosa al-Kazim(as) and Ziarat-e-Jamea Kabeer.

Presentations about Imam Moosa Kazim(as)

Presentations about Imam Muhammad Baqir(as)

How well do you know about: http://www.ziaraat.com/hwdyk.php

(more than 1,800 books)

Online books (Urdu interface): http://www.ziyaraat.net/bookfindurdu.asp

(more than 1,300 Noha writeups/lyrics)

As customary among the followers of Ahl-e-Bait(as), please offer
nazrana to Imam(as) and the 14 Infallibles (Masoomeen) to renew your
allegiance to Prophet Mohammad(sawaw) and his Ahl-e-Bait(as).

Iltimas-e-dua,
Syed-Rizwan Rizvi
Webmaster, www.ziaraat.com

This newsletter is sent to 17,327 direct members at the site
http://www.ziaraat.com and 61,416 indirect members through
discussion and news groups